Winnie Mason Library
We are located in Room M112-M111 in the Ministry Activity Center.
We are open Sundays, 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM and Thursdays, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
You are welcome to come in anytime while the church is open. There is self-serve checkout or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out a time to come at a different hour.
You may drop your books off anytime at M112.
Any individual or group may make arrangements to use the library by phone or email (above). 281-246-0730, Ext 222
To provide an up-to-date resource center that can support the ministries and activities of our church community and to offer materials for all ages to pursue a lifelong desire to learn
Sandra Rodriguez, Head
WE ARE REACHING OUT TO SERVE
- By providing Wee Wuns Preschool with religious materials to enrich their lessons for the school year,
- By providing visits for Sunday School classes for reading, browsing, and checkout of books and audio visual materials,
- By working with Vacation Bible School as storytellers to the children
- Our volunteers have many choices of ways to serve our needs.
- Volunteers may serve on weekdays with circulation, with shelving, and with preparation of materials for the shelves.
- Others serve on Sunday’s at the circulation desk or reading to children’s groups who visit.
- We welcome volunteers, too, who love to serve with us on special projects at Christmas, Easter, and during Vacation Bible School.
- All you need is a love of books and a desire to minister to others.